We respect the privacy of visitors and users of the website and try to protect this privacy as well as possible. If you have any questions about this, you can contact us at email@example.com or 020-4515151.
Who are we?
the valley b.v. ("The Valley") is an agency specializing in omni-channel marketing communication for the digital era. The Valley creates optimal experiences for all contact moments between brand and customer, across all channels. This takes shape in digital applications, advertising, brand activations, loyalty or customer programs, direct marketing, e-mail marketing, online campaigns, apps and games.
We are located at the Johann Siegerstraat 10, 1096 BH in Amsterdam and are registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 34237062.
What personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data:
First and last name, address, place of residence, phone number, gender, e-mail address, IP address, location details, details about your activities on our website, social ID? and cookie ID? (You can read more about cookies in our Cookie Statement).
We also process personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence and by telephone contact. Sometimes we ask for your personal details that are relevant to the relevant situation, for example, consider sending your resume for a job application. The employees of The Valley who have exclusive access to this personal data on an extra secure part of our servers are trained in carefully handling your data.
Why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- We keep various personal details of contact persons in order to perform our services as optimally as possible. This way we keep contact details in order to reach you;
- We analyze the web statistics, so that we can make the website work optimally, but also to determine which content is popular;
- Through your surfing behavior on our website, we conduct research to gain better insight into our customers. We only do this with your consent (see our Cookie Statement for this).
What rights do you have?
Under the GDPR everyone has a number of rights. We do our best to meet this as well as possible. To use your rights you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-4515151.
- Information and inspection: Of course, you can see which personal data we process from you. We would also like to tell you more about how and why we process this data.
- Rectification: Do you feel that we have wrong information about you? Let us know then we will adjust it.
- Oblivion: You can have the personal information about you removed. It may be that for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example) we still have to process this data.
- Restriction: If you feel that we are processing your personal data incorrectly or incorrectly, then you can also limit that processing.
- Objection (objection): You can lodge an objection for the processing of your personal data. We will then terminate that processing as soon as possible.
- Transferability: This is a new right under the GDPR to transfer your personal data. If you want to use this, please contact us.
- Withdraw permission: for example to receive newsletters. If you wish to withdraw consent for a processing, you can contact us.
- Submitting a complaint to the supervisor: If you think that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, we would of course like to hear that. You also have the option to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary. The retention period is related to the purpose for which the data was obtained and any legal obligations.
Principles of processing
We process most of the data based on a legitimate interest: for marketing purposes and to keep you informed of news, information and events that may be of interest to you. Furthermore, we process certain data with your consent: this concerns in particular online tracking methods. Read our Cookie Statement for this.
To protect your personal data, we have taken the following measures:
- Our employees' servers and devices are equipped with current security software, such as a virus scanner, firewall and encryption.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL). You can see this at the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the browser.
- All employees of The Valley who have access to personal data are trained in carefully handling your data.
We hire service providers for the execution of our services. These are not 'third recipients', but processors. For example, we work with an email service provider, a hosting provider and use Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in accordance with the assignment of The Valley.
On the website of The Valley there are a number of references to other websites of organizations. The Valley is not responsible for the way in which those parties process personal data. You can read the privacy statement of the organization in question for this.